Tuesday, August 19, 2008

its those painful childhood days to be cherished.... :P




ya to say very frankly my childhood days were really painful..... u ll come to know why s t so.....!!!!! my parents, sister and i lived in a small house .... we were staying there temprovarily since my father was on his second mission for our own individual house ...... we got 2 plots together.... my father imagined BIG...!!!! and he was successful within 4 months.....




during our stay there a gal attempted me murder..!!! she was my own sister.... (poor gal she didn do anthing purposefully it was that i did.....) wen we were in that small house my father ll teach us rope tricks and tat enthued me..... and in those days "CAPTAIN VIJAYAGANTH" movies were famous......i was still more enthued by CAPTAIN'S stunts ........


so i make the strongest NOOSE KNOT......!!!!! it was well fitted in my neck :( and then i threw de other end of the rope through the hanger (it ll used for fixing cradles for childrens up in the celing)..... i climbed up the window near by.... then i called my sister...........


i told her to hold the rope tight..... and i planned for a jump and swing to the opposite window..... (all action heros are famous)........... boooommmmm......!!!! wen i made my attempt my sister was not able to hold it tight...... i fell down near a table.... stight bruishes... i was safe...... now i told my sister to hook the rope via the grills........ and then my second attempt to death ... :(


i made my jump..... i swung like a hero ..... but i went pale without blood flow.... was not able to shout out to my sister to release the rope......my sister was innocently wacthing me swing....... thank god my mom came that side...... still i remember her facial expressions.....!!!! i feel crying..... she ran upto me..... an held me up and very tight.... then she told my sister to loose the rope...... seeing my mother cry ..... my sister ran out shouting....


then its all our neighbours filled in a very small 10*10 room..... then i was safe..the story end.....shubam... mutrum........then wen de crowd cleared my mom gave me nice hot slaps.... then she took me to hospital..... then they said m suffering frm gud health and i came back home....


No comments: