Tuesday, August 5, 2008

LIFE IN A NUTSHELL....


"FOOLS LEARN BY THEMSELVES AND WISE LEARN FROM THE FOOLS"
I stand true for the saying...i m a fool...when i was young i didn listen to my mom wen she told nt to touch fire ,,,,..... also wen i sat on kitchen tables playing the cuttin knife... an so on .. so on..
Got the perfect name "disobedient student" when i was a student(14 yrs same name)...... but i did my part very as a student by studying well along with good atheletics and extra curricular....... when ever my parents met my teachers they all tell my good part in a sentence or two ..... then THEY LL START ........... "BUT he s disobedient and always has a better and conviencing reason for all he does ...... we dont like it (to my parents)... he s not attending his class regularly etc... (u ppl know those standard comments from teachers)"
so its party time for my parents(jus for fun.....) they ll sit hours together with me advising me to make me climb up to perfection.... still i remember them taking me to our peaceful garden and they start...... but i always get distracted by watching birds,kittens and street dogs... and they ll end their advise with a slap....."this wat u were doing without listening me ??"
i got the turning piont in my life when i was studying 6th standard.....
oh god i thought i could put my life in a nutshell..... sorry now i understand its not to be put up in a nutshelll......... but i think the nutshell ll surely blow out for me talking my 20 yrs on earth...
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: